Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
We call them Robin's after our cousin that introduced us to these easy to make and remarkable tasting beans. (I have used generic with good results and they are very good without any seasonings added)
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can pork & beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies (Diced)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Empty all cans into a 2 quart saucepan.
- Stir in seasoning.
- Heat on medium for 10 minutes.
- Stir often.
This full of spicy yummy flavors...it's easy to prepare and got rave reviews from everyone! Made it for My 3 Chef's tag game...:)