Lorraine of AZ's Note:
This recipe starts with refrigerated sugar cookie dough so that half your work is done before you even start! How easy is that? You simply doctor the dough with some goodies and bake. What could be easier? The possibilities are endless if you think about it. I can envision adding cut-up dried apricots and slivered almonds. Or maybe hazelnuts and chocolate chips. What can you envision. Robin Miller is a host on the Food Network.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 360 degrees F.
- 2Open sugar cookie log and press into rectangle on floured cutting board. Add pistachios and cherries, press into dough and then re-shape into a log. Slice into 1/4-inch rounds. (I find I can slice these easier if I chill the dough about 1/2 hour.) Transfer cookies to a baking sheet.
- 3Bake 7-11 minutes, until golden around the edges. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- 4To fancy these cookies up you may want to partially dip them into melted white chocolate. Do it this way. While cookies are baking, melt white chocolate chips in a double boiler or bowl over simmering water.
- 5When cookies are cool, dip bottom half of cookies into melted white chocolate and place on waxed or parchment paper to cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Robin Miller's Sugar Cookies With Pistachios and Dried Cherries
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.0
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 8.2 mg
- Sodium 119.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: