3 hrs 50 mins
A healthy, hearty, full-flavored, prize winning recipe from Robin Hood Flour. Prep time includes approximate rising time and bake time varies depending on method and size of loaves/rolls.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons liquid honey
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup robin hood red river cereal (muesli- or granola-style cereal may also be substituted, if Robin Hood cereal is unavailable)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 2/3 cup sun-dried tomato, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Add the first ten ingredients to machine according to manufacturer's directions.
- 2Add tomatoes and cheese at"add ingredients" signal or after first rising.
- 3Select whole wheat cycle for a bread machine loaf; OR select dough cycle, shape and bake in conventional oven.
- 4LOAF: Shape dough into 3 or 4 balls.
- 5Place in greased 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" loaf pan and cover loosely with plastic wrap.
- 6Let rise in warm place about 1 hour.
- 7Bake at 375°F for 25 minutes.
- 8Cover with foil if becoming too brown.
- 9ROLLS: Shape dough into 16 balls.
- 10Place in greased 9" square pan.
- 11Cover loosely with plastic wrap and let rise 30- 40 minutes.
- 12Bake at 375°F for 18- 23 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Robin Hood's Cheese and Tomato Grainery Bread
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.6
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 16.3 mg
- Sodium 206.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: