Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Our favorite salsa. Restaurant style.
Make and share this Robert's Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 10 ounces ro*tel mild diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 14 1⁄2 ounces whole canned tomatoes
- 3⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄8 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 jalapeno pepper, without seeds
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1⁄2 yellow onion, diced
- Combine ingredients in blender. Blend on low one minute (or until you have the consistency you desire.) Enjoy.