Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Trust me when I say that this dessert is as yummy as it's name.
Make and share this Robert Redford Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- Combine flour, pecans and butter well.
- Spread into 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes then allow to completely cool.
- Mix together cream cheese, sugar and half of the cool whip.
- Spread evenly over cooled crust.
- Mix together pudding mixes and milk and pour over cream cheese mixture.
- Top with other half of the cool whip.
- Sprinkle top lightly with pecan pieces if desired.