Trust me when I say that this dessert is as yummy as it's name.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, pecans and butter well.
- 2Spread into 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes then allow to completely cool.
- 4Mix together cream cheese, sugar and half of the cool whip.
- 5Spread evenly over cooled crust.
- 6Mix together pudding mixes and milk and pour over cream cheese mixture.
- 7Top with other half of the cool whip.
- 8Sprinkle top lightly with pecan pieces if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Robert Redford Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.1
- Calories from Fat 301
- Total Fat 33.5 g
- Saturated Fat 19.7 g
- Cholesterol 52.5 mg
- Sodium 254.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 30.5 g
- Protein 6.6 g