- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 16 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 1⁄2 ounces instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 quart milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, pecans and butter well.
- Spread into 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes then allow to completely cool.
- Mix together cream cheese, sugar and half of the cool whip.
- Spread evenly over cooled crust.
- Mix together pudding mixes and milk and pour over cream cheese mixture.
- Top with other half of the cool whip.
- Sprinkle top lightly with pecan pieces if desired.