1/2 Photos of Robby's Drydock Fries
A Good Thing's Note:
Leggy Peggy told me I had to post more of Robby's secrets...so here's one of my favorite appetizers. The steak fries are drenched in a wonderful roast beef gravy (with a few tidbits of beef) and a yummy cheese sauce. Simple but scrumptious!!! Make this when you have leftover roast beef and gravy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g frozen french fries, steak-style
- 340.19 g can beef gravy, leftovers from your roast works great
- 236.59 ml cheese sauce, cheddar (or nacho)
- salt and pepper
- 1You can always use frozen potatoes (baked), canned beef gravy (heated), and canned cheese sauce (heated) but it will be much better if you don't go that route and actually use the home-made stuff.
- 2To assemble: Place steak fries on an oblong plate, cover with beef gravy (it's even better if there are bits of beef thrown in) and cheese sauce.
- 3Give everyone a fork and knife and let them eat right off the platter. It's great fun! (:.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Robby's Drydock Fries
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 643.0
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 41.6 mg
- Sodium 2749.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 19.9 g