1/1 Photo of Roasted Zucchini With Garlic
1 hr 10 mins
This is my own recipe, and I only use fresh zucchini. It's very healthy and delicious. Enjoy! The baking time is approximate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and trim ends of zucchini.
- 2Slice zucchini lengthwise and then into 1-inch pieces.
- 3Slightly crush and peel all the cloves of garlic.
- 4Mix zucchini, garlic and remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- 5Lay evenly onto a foil lined pan.
- 6Bake uncovered at 425°F for about 60 minutes or until tender and browned, turning once after first 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Zucchini With Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.3
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 305.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 2.3 g