Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Adapted from Quick Fix Meals with Robin Miller on the Food Network
- cooking spray
- 2 large zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons thyme leaves, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450*.
- Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Arrange zucchini halves, flesh side up, on baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil over zucchini. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and thyme.
- Roast 8 to 10 minutes or until tender and golden brown.