Recipe by Sandyg61
this is from Robin Miller's show Quick Fix Meals on the Food Network. It is very easy and tastes great.
Top Review by justcallmetoni
A simple but elegant preparation which made a wonderful side to tonight's chicken main course. Thyme is one of my favorites and I'm not sure why I'd never thought to use it rather than the more common basil or oregano on zucchini. My one comment is that it took my 5-6 inch squash about 12 minutes to cook properly and note the veggies cook from the top and bottom so you need to watch both. Thanks!
- cooking spray
- 2 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Arrange zucchini halves, flesh side up on prepared baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over zucchini.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Season with garlic powder.
- Sprinkle fresh thyme over the top.
- Roast 8-10 minutes until golden brown.