1/2 Photos of Roasted Zucchini Provençal
When zucchinis are on sale and you don't know what to do with them, this is the perfect recipe. You can put it on toasted french bread and eat it as an appetizer or snack. Instead of the fresh herbs you can use a herbes de provence mix if you already have it at home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 medium zucchini, quartered lengthwise and sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons plain dried breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 -4 large nicoise olives, pitted and chopped
- 2 -4 anchovy fillets, rinsed and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon thyme, minced
- 1 teaspoon basil, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary, minced
- salt, pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F and grease a baking sheet.
- 2Mix the zucchini and onions with the oil, spread onto baking sheet and roast 7-8 min.Stir and roast another 5-8 minutes, until golden. Then spoon into a baking dish.
- 3Combine remaining ingredients. Spread over zucchini and bake until the topping is golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- 4Let cool slightly and serve on french bread or as a side dish.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Zucchini Provençal
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.9
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 165.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: