- 6 cups zucchini, cut into large chunks
- 6 cups yellow squash, cut into large chunks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (plus extra for greasing pan)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Grease roasting pan with olive oil.
- Chop zucchini and yellow squash and put into large bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil over squash. Mix with a large spoon until squash is evenly coated.
- Pour squash into roasting pan and spread it out until it evenly covers the pan.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, stirring once until cooked through.