I couldn't stop eating this. It was simple to make and so fresh and delicious. Recipe courtesy of sparkpeople.com.
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Grease roasting pan with olive oil.
- Chop zucchini and yellow squash and put into large bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil over squash. Mix with a large spoon until squash is evenly coated.
- Pour squash into roasting pan and spread it out until it evenly covers the pan.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, stirring once until cooked through.
Healthy, tasty, yummy. New staple in our home. So good.
Made this for dinner tonight. It was so good that I couldn't stop eating it!
so simple, so delicious. Just wanted something as a side to some crab(less) cakes and salad - and this squash was perfection. I cut mine the long way because that is how I prefer it, and I didn't measure how much garlic powder I threw down (I just sprinkled on a coating since it never said when to add it) but it was tasty wonderful.