1/3 Photos of Roasted Zucchini and Yellow (Summer) Squash
I couldn't stop eating this. It was simple to make and so fresh and delicious. Recipe courtesy of sparkpeople.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450.
- 2Grease roasting pan with olive oil.
- 3Chop zucchini and yellow squash and put into large bowl.
- 4Drizzle olive oil over squash. Mix with a large spoon until squash is evenly coated.
- 5Pour squash into roasting pan and spread it out until it evenly covers the pan.
- 6Bake 15 to 20 minutes, stirring once until cooked through.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Zucchini and Yellow (Summer) Squash
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 42.3
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 203.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 1.5 g