Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy and yummy, garlicky and herby zucchini roasted in the oven.
- 1 lb small zucchini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon jarred minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry crushed red pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut zucchini lengthwise into quarters; cut each piece in half crosswise.
- Toss zucchini with oil and remaining 4 ingredients; arrange zucchini in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown and tender, turning once after 7 minutes.
Delicious and easy! I added a sprinkle of fresh grated parmesan cheese right out of the oven.
This was so delicious! I highly recommend it to everyone who enjoys cooking light and easy food that is both flavorful and filling. The best part, it's only 2 Points Plus (Weight Watchers) per serving!
Very good! Thanks!