Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Southern Living magazine. Very tasty and easy.
- 1 lb small zucchini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 450.
- Cut zucchini in half and then in quarters. Then cut the strips in half again.
- Mix the remaining ingredients and toss with the zucchini.
- Place in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes turning after 7 minutes. They are done when they are golden and tender.
DH and I greatly disagreed on this one in that I liked the spice and he thought the crushed red pepper flakes should have been left off. We both would have like a firmer texture as they were very soft and limp. Next time will add some parmesan cheese. Thanks for the post.
I liked the seasonings for this dish but my zucchini came out very soft and limp. I like them more roasted. I also used garlic powder instead of garlic. Made for PAC Spring 2012.
Very good, very tasty. I sprinkled the zuke with shredded Parmesan when almost done; that was very good. I did have to roast the zuke a little longer. Thanks, cooking with love, this recipe is a keeper. . . Janet