Happy Harry #2's Note:
This comes from the Junior League of Buffalo. I have not tried this as yet..would love your comments. UPDATE - 02/28/10: Finallly got around to making (6 yellow peppers for a dollar so I doubled recipe) this and was very pleased with the results.....now can definitely tell you....IT'S GOOOOD!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub peppers with vegetable oil.
- 2Place on grill rack. Grill over hot coals until skin blisters and is charred on all sides, turning frequently while grilling.
- 3Place in sealable plastic bag. Steam until cool.
- 4Peel and seed. Cut into large pieces.
- 5Combine peppers, olive oil, egg yolk, and garlic in food processor.
- 6Process until smooth.
- 7Add salt and pepper as desired.
- 8Scrape clean into saucepan and heat, stirring often.
- 9Serve over pasta for a perky meal!
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Yellow Pepper Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 409.1
- Calories from Fat 376
- Total Fat 41.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 47.2 mg
- Sodium 5.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.0 g