Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This comes from the Junior League of Buffalo. I have not tried this as yet..would love your comments. UPDATE - 02/28/10: Finallly got around to making (6 yellow peppers for a dollar so I doubled recipe) this and was very pleased with the results.....now can definitely tell you....IT'S GOOOOD!
- Rub peppers with vegetable oil.
- Place on grill rack. Grill over hot coals until skin blisters and is charred on all sides, turning frequently while grilling.
- Place in sealable plastic bag. Steam until cool.
- Peel and seed. Cut into large pieces.
- Combine peppers, olive oil, egg yolk, and garlic in food processor.
- Process until smooth.
- Add salt and pepper as desired.
- Scrape clean into saucepan and heat, stirring often.
- Serve over pasta for a perky meal!