Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got an idea off of Pinterest, but changed it a lot and I like it this way.
Make and share this Roasted Yam With Sunflower and Pomegranate Seeds recipe from Food.com.
- 1 medium yams or 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup fresh broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 1 small leek, sliced into half rounds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds or 1⁄2 cup pepitas
- 1⁄2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1⁄3 cup feta cheese or 1⁄3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Toss vegetables with oil and salt and pepper.
- Spread vegetables on a cookie sheet and roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Put in a bowl with seeds and cheese. Mix gently and eat immediately.