Recipe by ChefDebs
A really easy and delicious side dish. I love the way the veggies become almost caramelised.
- 2 onions, peeled and quartered
- 1 parsnip, peeled
- 2 turnips, peeled
- 5 carrots, peeled
- 4 potatoes, peeled
- 8 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the parsnip, turnips, carrots, potatoes into 2 inch chunks.
- Put everything in a roasting pan and toss together, coating the veggies in the olive oil.
- Put in the preheated oven and bake for 1 1/2 hours,or until tender and slightly caramelised, stirring occasionally.