1/3 Photos of Roasted Winter Vegetables
Phil Franco's Note:
Courtesy of Barefoot Contessa
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2Cut the carrots, parsnips, sweet potato, and butternut squash in 1 to 1 1/4-inch cubes. All the vegetables will shrink while baking, so don't cut them too small.
- 3Place all the cut vegetables in a single layer on 2 baking sheets. Drizzle them with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss well.
- 4Bake for 25 to 35 minutes, until all the vegetables are tender, turning once with a metal spatula.
- 5Sprinkle with parsley, season to taste, and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Winter Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.4
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 385.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 2.6 g