- 1 medium leek, cut into 1/3-inch slices
- 1 medium acorn squash, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 large parsnip, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 large garlic cloves, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄8 ounce fresh sage, chopped (use 1 tablespoon)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F Arrange vegetables and garlic in a shallow baking pan. Add oil, sage, salt and pepper to pan; toss to coat.
- Roast vegetables until almost tender, stirring occasionally, about 40 minutes. Add broth and bake 10 more minutes. Yields about 1 1/4 cups per serving.