Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Adapted from a BBC Good Food magazine - even non- vegetarians have been known to have 2 serves of this !!
- 1 medium butternut squash, cut into 3cm chunks
- 2 mediun red onions, peels, sliced thickly
- 2 large parsnips, peeled, cut into chunks
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 250 g baby spinach leaves
- 200 g goat cheese
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 5 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Heat oven to 200C.
- Place cut vegetables into roasting pan, pour over 4 tbsp oil.
- Roast for 60 minutes.
- Make dressing by whisking together last 3 ingredients.
- When vegetables are cooked put them into big serving bowl.
- Toss through spinach and goats cheese.
- Season to taste.
- Serve either hot or at room temperature.