1 hr 30 mins
Found this on delish.com and we were SO happy with the results! It is creamy, spicy and smells so good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Peel and seed the squash and cut into one inch cubes.
- 3Chop the onions.
- 4In a large bowl, combine the squash, onions, garlic, curry, salt and pepper. Toss with vegetable oil to coat.
- 5Split vegetables between 2 baking pans and roast until browned, about 45 minutes.
- 6Using a blender, puree batches of roasted vegetables with broth.
- 7Transfer to a large pot and heat through.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Winter Squash Soup
Serving Size: 1 (408 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.9
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 250.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: