Recipe by tinymonkey
Found this on delish.com and we were SO happy with the results! It is creamy, spicy and smells so good!
- 8 lbs butternut squash
- 2 large onions
- 6 garlic cloves
- 5 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 cups vegetable broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel and seed the squash and cut into one inch cubes.
- Chop the onions.
- In a large bowl, combine the squash, onions, garlic, curry, salt and pepper. Toss with vegetable oil to coat.
- Split vegetables between 2 baking pans and roast until browned, about 45 minutes.
- Using a blender, puree batches of roasted vegetables with broth.
- Transfer to a large pot and heat through.