Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Front Range Living. nt
Make and share this Roasted Winter Pears recipe from Food.com.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with non-stick spray or release foil.
- Place each pear on a tablespoon of brown sugar, flat side of the pear down.
- Roast for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place in serving bowl.
- Pour in the sherry, turning pears over so that they fully coated.
- Serve immediately.
I liked the idea of an easy fruit dessert, but I found this pretty plain. I followed the recipe exactly, and the pears tasted like cooked pears, but I didn't find them particularily sweet or that the sherry added much.