- 1 lb asparagus, prepare as in Grilled or Roasted Asparagus With Balsamic (I used gas grill)
- 1 red bell pepper, cleaned and quartered
- 1 large sweet onion, peeled and halved
- 2 slices bread, rustic sandwich style
- 4 slices brie cheese
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- fine sea salt, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare Recipe #299662 as directed along with red pepper and onion on grill or in oven. (I roasted in pan on top of gas grill for five minutes.).
- Once veggies are roasted, roughly chop and combine with sauce from Recipe #299662.
- Toast bread slices with brie on top. (I used toaster oven- you may put on grill top.).
- Serve roasted veggies over brie toast and enjoy this taste of France!