Recipe by Lyss the nutritionist
a variety of several delicious veggies, roasted in oil and garlic... easy to do and makes a great side dish for almost any meal!
- 3 -4 potatoes, small red
- 1 red bell peppers or 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 cup Brussels sprout, cut into halves
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli, chopped
- 10 -12 asparagus spears
- 2 -3 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 -2 small yellow squash, sliced
- 1 -2 small zucchini, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup spinach leaves
- 2 -3 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 -3 tablespoons oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Chop and slice vegetables as directed above. Amounts and types of vegetables depend on how many people you are serving and your personal preference.
- Drizzle the inside of an oven-safe glass container and evenly distribute chopped veggies and garlic cloves into the container. Drizzle oil over veggies
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until veggies become soft and tender. Top with organic ketchup, marinara sauce (heated) or salsa.