Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. baked talapia over roasted veggies
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 1 lemon
- olive oil
- 1 small zucchini, cubed
- 1 small yellow squash, cubed
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bunch asparagus spear, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- line a bakintg sheet with foil.
- toss vegies in a large bowl with enough olive oil to coat.
- add about 2 tbs italian seasoning and toss.
- put on foil covered baking sheet and roast at 450 for about 25 minutes or.
- until tender.
- on a separate baking sheet lined w/ foil put cooled veggies and add the talipia on top. brush each talipia with butter. squeeze lemon over each and sprinkle lightly with black pepper.
- cover w/ foil and bake in a 400 degree oven fo about 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fok.