A quick and always delicious for the meal that needs the "just a little extra something".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop cauliflauer, broccoli, and onion into bite-sized pieces.
- 2Combine all ingredients in a large ziplock bag.
- 3Ensure that the bag is properly sealed, and shake around until all veggies are coated.
- 4Spread on a cookie sheet, cook for about 20 min.
- 5at 375 F, or until you can't resist the yummy aroma any longer!
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Veggies
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.9
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 62.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 4.9 g