Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
These colorful vegetables make a beautiful presentation and taste great. You can serve them hot or they are also good at room temperature or chilled. Vary the vegetables if you desire.
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 medium sweet onion, cut into wedges
- 1 medium zucchini, but into 1/2 inch slices
- 1⁄2 lb whole fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄4 lb fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1⁄4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- Place the vegetables in a greased 15X10X1 inch baking pan.
- Drizzle with salad dressing and sprinkle with herbs.
- Bake, uncovered at 425 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender.
- Arrange vegetables on platter as desired.
What a great way to prepare veggies!!!! I made this exactly as written except I did not have any mushrooms and was too lazy to go to the store. The roasting really brings out the flavor and sweetness of the vegetables. Thanks for sharing this recipe, Chris from Kansas.