Chris from Kansas's Note:
These colorful vegetables make a beautiful presentation and taste great. You can serve them hot or they are also good at room temperature or chilled. Vary the vegetables if you desire.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 medium sweet onion, cut into wedges
- 1 medium zucchini, but into 1/2 inch slices
- 1/2 lb whole fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 lb fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1Place the vegetables in a greased 15X10X1 inch baking pan.
- 2Drizzle with salad dressing and sprinkle with herbs.
- 3Bake, uncovered at 425 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender.
- 4Arrange vegetables on platter as desired.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Veggie Platter
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.1
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 169.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 2.3 g