Recipe by Chris from Kansas
These colorful vegetables make a beautiful presentation and taste great. You can serve them hot or they are also good at room temperature or chilled. Vary the vegetables if you desire.
Top Review by Merlot
What a great way to prepare veggies!!!! I made this exactly as written except I did not have any mushrooms and was too lazy to go to the store. The roasting really brings out the flavor and sweetness of the vegetables. Thanks for sharing this recipe, Chris from Kansas.
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 medium sweet onion, cut into wedges
- 1 medium zucchini, but into 1/2 inch slices
- 1⁄2 lb whole fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄4 lb fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1⁄4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed