1/2 Photos of Roasted Veggie Pizza With Pesto Sauce
Claudia Dawn's Note:
This pizza is so good. Not your typical pizza--more of an adult taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 -10 medium fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup green pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup sweet red pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup zucchini, sliced in 1/4 inch rounds
- 1/4-1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- your favorite pizza dough
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, coarsely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Place mushrooms, onion, peppers, zucchini & olives in a roasting pan lined with heavy-duty foil.
- 3Combine oil, garlic, rosemary, oregano and thyme; drizzle over vegetables and toss to coat.
- 4Cover and bake at 400°F for 20 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, for sauce, combine basil, oil, Parmesan cheese and garlic in a food processor; cover and process until smooth, scraping sides often; set aside.
- 6Place rolled out pizza dough in 9x13-inch pan going half way up sides of pan.
- 7Spread with sauce; top with the tomato slices.
- 8Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- 9Top with roasted vegetables.
- 10Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until vegetables are cooked and cheese is melted and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Veggie Pizza With Pesto Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.7
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 33.1 mg
- Sodium 352.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 11.6 g