Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
Recipe from Taste of Home. It's easy to vary, is a great way to add veggies to your diet and the olive oil is heart healthy.”Jackie Termont - Richmond, Virginia
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 medium yellow sweet pepper, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 small red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 cup fresh asparagus, cut into (1-inch pieces)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups orzo pasta, uncooked
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Place vegetables in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with seasonings; toss to coat. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook orzo according to package directions. Drain; transfer to a serving bowl. Stir in roasted vegetables. Sprinkle with cheese.
Loved this! I left out the mushrooms for my own taste, but did everything else as written. I the blend of herbs was perfect with the veggies and a little olive oil. Made for The Hot Pink Panthers, ZWT 9.
Great side dish!!!! The recipe makes a lot, so I'm gonna have leftovers for lunch this week. I'm excited! I added just a touch of olive oil when mixing, and some salt and pepper to taste. Yum! Made for ZWT9.