Prep 35 mins
Cook 20 mins
These vegan burritos are good and filling. From Everybody Likes Sandwiches (food blog).
- 1⁄2 onion
- 2 potatoes
- 3 yams
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 1 zucchini
- Dice the first 3 vegetables.
- Add 1 T of olive oil, 1 t maple syrup, 1 t chipotle powder, juice of 1/2 a lime and some salt. Mix & dump into baking sheet & put into 450 degree oven.
- Half way through cooking (about 15 minutes in), add 1 zucchini chopped into half moon shaped thick slices.
- Remove from oven when soft & roasty looking.
- Spoon roasted veggies on a tortilla with salsa and beans.