Recipe by Lori Mama
Another recipe I adapted from the Canadian magazine publication "All You Need Is Cheese".
Top Review by katew
This was delicious. I used a mix of feta and grated cheddar as I had no bocconcini and my vegies were potatoes, carrots, zucchini, yellow peppers and tomatoes. It made a generous amount and was a fabulous meal. Made for Everyday is a Holiday tag game.
- 2 large tomatoes, halved, seeds removed and cut into quarters
- 2 orange peppers, cut into quarters
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 709.77 ml baby potatoes, cooked and halved
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into bite sized pieces and blanched
- 8 bocconcini, cut into quarters or
- 473.18 ml pearl bocconcini
- 78.07 ml oil
- 44.37 ml fresh lemon juice
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- 44.37 ml minced fresh basil
- 59.14 ml freshly grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place tomatoes, peppers and onions on a non stick baking sheet.
- Roast in oven approximately 15-20 minutes or until softened.
- Remove, cool and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Shake together in a sealable container the.
- oil, mustard, lemon juice, chopped basil, salt and pepper.
- Toss gently, in a large bowl, all the vegetables and both cheeses along with the dressing.
- Serve immediately.