Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
From the Longos store Spring 2013 recipe magazine. I didn't have arugula and anchovy paste and it was still delicious. Include whatever vegetables you like - zucchini is good.
- 1 small cauliflower, cut into florets or 6 cups cauliflower florets
- 3 bell peppers, cut lengthwise (red, yellow, orange)
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut in half or 1 lb asparagus
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 cups arugula
- 3 garlic cloves (grated or minced)
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or foil (optional). Spread cauliflower, red, yellow and orange peppers and asparagus onto prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Roast in centre of preheated oven for 30-45 minutes or until lightly browned and softened.
- Garlic Dressing: In a bowl, stir together garlic, lemon rind and juice. Whisk in mayo, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and anchovy paste until smooth. Gradually add olive oil, whisking until mixture is emulsified. Stir in salt.
- Spread arugula onto platter and toss with 1 TBS of the dressing.
- Toss 3 TBS of dressing with roasted vegetables and spread over arugula. Serve salad warm or at room temperature, adding remaining salad dressing just before serving as needed.