Wendys Kitchen's Note:
This delicious asian style recipe was from a can of coconut cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 pumpkin, cut into wedges and peeled
- 4 zucchini, halved lengthways
- 12 baby onions, peeled
- cooking spray
- 1/3 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- 1/3 cup chopped mint
- 1Preheat oven to 200 Degrees C (400 Degrees F).
- 2Place vegetables on a large baking tray sprayed with oil.
- 3Bake 45 minutes until tender turning every so often.
- 4Meanwhile combine all sauce ingredients and blend with a food processor or blender.
- 5Heat in a saucepan.
- 6Spoon over cooked vegetables and sprinkle with mints and nuts.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Vegetables With Tomato Coconut Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (878 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 491.9
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 294.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.1 g
- Sugars 23.2 g
- Protein 13.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
black bean sauce