- 4 potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 pumpkin, cut into wedges and peeled
- 4 zucchini, halved lengthways
- 12 baby onions, peeled
- cooking spray
- 1⁄3 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- 1⁄3 cup chopped mint
- 390 g pimento pepper, drained
- 400 g diced tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup black bean sauce
- 140 ml coconut cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200 Degrees C (400 Degrees F).
- Place vegetables on a large baking tray sprayed with oil.
- Bake 45 minutes until tender turning every so often.
- Meanwhile combine all sauce ingredients and blend with a food processor or blender.
- Heat in a saucepan.
- Spoon over cooked vegetables and sprinkle with mints and nuts.