Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
This delicious asian style recipe was from a can of coconut cream.
Make and share this Roasted Vegetables With Tomato Coconut Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 200 Degrees C (400 Degrees F).
- Place vegetables on a large baking tray sprayed with oil.
- Bake 45 minutes until tender turning every so often.
- Meanwhile combine all sauce ingredients and blend with a food processor or blender.
- Heat in a saucepan.
- Spoon over cooked vegetables and sprinkle with mints and nuts.