Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
wonderful as a Main dish, or as a side dish
Make and share this Roasted Vegetables With Garlic Aioli recipe from Food.com.
- 1 eggplant, cut into strips
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into strips
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and cut tinto strips
- 150 g green beans
- 2 potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and left whole
to make aioli
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Place vegetables in a large roasting pan and mix through oil and garlic.
- Bake in oven at 220 celcius for 35 to 40 minutes until starting to brown and crisp.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool down.
- Pile onto serving plates or platter.
- Spoon over Aioli and serve.
- TO MAKE AIOLI
- Place yolks, garlic, and lemon juice in a food processor. Blend until smooth. With the motor running gradually add oil, a little at a time. The mixture will thicken. If the oil is added too quickly, the Aioli will curdle.
- Season to taste.