Roasted Vegetables With Garlic Aioli
- Place vegetables in a large roasting pan and mix through oil and garlic.
- Bake in oven at 220 celcius for 35 to 40 minutes until starting to brown and crisp.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool down.
- Pile onto serving plates or platter.
- Spoon over Aioli and serve.
- TO MAKE AIOLI
- Place yolks, garlic, and lemon juice in a food processor. Blend until smooth. With the motor running gradually add oil, a little at a time. The mixture will thicken. If the oil is added too quickly, the Aioli will curdle.
- Season to taste.