Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love this recipe because of the different combinations you can use depending on your particular taste. I use any combination of zucchini, yellow squash, red, green or yellow bell peppers, carrots, celery, onion and mushrooms. Can also use Golden Onion Soup Mix.
- 2 lbs assorted fresh vegetables, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup light cream whipping cream or 1⁄2 cup heavy cream or 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces fettuccine or 8 ounces linguine, cooked and drained
- Preheat oven to 450.
- In 13x9-inch baking or roasting pan, combine vegetables, soup mix and oil until evenly coated.
- Bake uncovered, stirring once, 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in light cream and cheese until evenly coated.
- Toss with hot fettuccine. Serve, if desired, with additional grated Parmesan cheese and freshly ground black pepper.