Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Cooking time may vary depending on your oven. I can make a meal off these vegetables.
- 8 ounces fresh large mushrooms, halved
- 2 large zucchini, cut into 1 inch slices and then halved
- 1 large green bell peppers or 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 small onion, cut into 1/4 inch slices,rings separated
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 -3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tomatoes, each cut into 8 wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Add the first 4 ingredients to a 15x10 inch jellyroll pan; stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, add the olive oil, garlic, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper; stir to combine.
- Pour mixture over the vegetables; toss to coat.
- Cook at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Add in tomatoes and stir.
- Cook 5-10 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender.
- Season to taste with additional salt and pepper if desired.