Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
Cooking time may vary depending on your oven. I can make a meal off these vegetables.
Make and share this Roasted Vegetables Roma recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces fresh large mushrooms, halved
- 2 large zucchini, cut into 1 inch slices and then halved
- 1 large green bell peppers or 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 small onion, cut into 1/4 inch slices,rings separated
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 -3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tomatoes, each cut into 8 wedges
- Add the first 4 ingredients to a 15x10 inch jellyroll pan; stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, add the olive oil, garlic, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper; stir to combine.
- Pour mixture over the vegetables; toss to coat.
- Cook at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Add in tomatoes and stir.
- Cook 5-10 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender.
- Season to taste with additional salt and pepper if desired.
This is really yummy! I've made it according to instruction and have also made it with other veggies like squash and potatoes. This is definitely a keeper. Thanks for sharing!
Wow! These vegetables turned out perfect! I used zucchini, red pepper, cubed red potates, mini carrots, sweet onions and broccoli all mixed together and it turned out beautifful and delicious. I really like that it didn't taste oily when cooked. I added some seasoned salt after taking it out of the oven and it was just right. This will be my go to recipe for roasted veggies. Thanks for posting!
These are my hubby's favorite roasted veggie recipe, we have enjoyed them several times and somehow I forgot to rate them! I love the versatility of this recipe and have subbed other veggies with success. Today, I used eggplant instead of zucchini because the store didn't have any, and it was delicious. We also like to sprinkle some parmesan on top after roasting. Thanks for posting!