Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Hearty roasted root vegetables and sausage are perfect for an autumn dinner.
- 2 parsnips, peeled
- 1 leek, sliced
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 8 ounces mushrooms, quartered
- 16 ounces kielbasa, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1⁄4 cup horseradish sauce
- Mix vegetables and sausage in a roasting pan. Drizzle olive oil, salt and seasoning over all. Stir, and place in a 375 degree oven. Bake for 30-35 minutes. Take from oven and stir in horseradish sauce.