Recipe by kolibri
Nice healthy roasted vegetable side dish, recipe from Health Check website.
Top Review by mama smurf
Delicious!!! Followed the recipe except for adding some small eggplant that I needed to use up! DH and I really enjoyed the basalmic herb vinegarette along with the feta cheese which warmed up putting it on at the end....just perfect. Made for 2013 Zaar Cookbook tag game. Thank you for posting and I will be making this again.
- 20 ounces mushrooms, whole and drained
- 1 large red pepper, cored and coarsely chopped
- 1 large yellow pepper, cored and coarsely chopped
- 1 zucchini, cut into large chunks
- 1 small red onion, coarsely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons feta, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 º F (190ºC). Combine mushrooms, peppers, zucchini, onion, and garlic in 9 x 13 inch (3L) baking dish.
- Stir remaining ingredients except for feta in a small bowl. Drizzle over vegetables and stir in to evenly coat.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese. Serve.