Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
I haven't tried this but the ingredients make my mouth water.
- 1 lb carrot, peeled and cut into 2-inch peices
- 1 lb sweet potato, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 large red onion, peeled and halved, and cut into 1-inch wedges
- 1 lb red potatoes or 1 lb russet potato, cut into cubes
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (16 ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 -3 tablespoons vegetables or 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar, packed or 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper, freshly
- Move oven rack to center of oven, Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place all vegetables, garlic, and chickpeas in a large shallow roasting pan. In small bowl combine oil, rosemary, brown sugar, salt, and pepper. Drizzle over vegetables; toss well to coat.
- Roast, uncovered, about 45 minutes or until vegetables are light browned and tender, stirring twice.