Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this healthy recipe from one of my Southern Living Magazine - October 2008 and love it. It is our favorite side dish for any dinner. Enjoy it.
- 1 medium eggplant, peeled and cubed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 fresh zucchini, sliced
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and sliced
- 1 onion, cut into thick slices
- 2 fresh tomatoes, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Sprinkle eggplant with salt, and let stand 30 minutes. Pat dry.
- Preheat oven to 400°F Toss together eggplant and remaining ingredients, and arrange in a single layer in 2 aluminum foil-lined jelly-roll baking trays.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender and golden brown. Season with salt and pepper to taste.