Recipe by Belle Vix
Something I came up with as an accompaniment to fish and also goes well with jacket potatoes
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 large red onion
- 1⁄2 cup sun olive oil (altho groundnut oil is just as nice)
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- mixed herbs
- salt and pepper
- 1 pinch demerara sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice Peppers and onions (i usually make them chunky).
- Put them in a small lasagne dish and pour oil and vinegars over them.
- Toss so the oil and vinegar covers all the vegetables.
- Sprinkle mixed herbs over the top, and then Demerera sugar to crystallize when cooking.
- put in a preheated oven (180Celcius) and cook for 20 minutes.