Easy and healthy. Tastes great too. I often use Yukon gold potatoes instead of new potatoes.
Make and share this Roasted Vegetables recipe from Food.com.
- Wash all vegetables well.
- Cut potatoes, zucchini, and squash into chunks. Set aside.
- Cut peppers in half and remove seeds. Then cut into 1/4 inches slices. Place with first group of veggies.
- Cut onion in half, remove peel, and quarter. Place with the rest of the veggies.
- Carrots should be quartered lengthwise, and added to the others.
- Place all the vegetables in a roaster pan, drizzle olive oil over the vegetables and toss to ensure vegetables are entirely covered.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Cover pan with foil and place in a preheated 400 degree oven for 35 - 40 minutes. Remove foil and return to oven for 15 minutes to brown.
Healthy and simple! Just chop, season with salt and pepper and roast. I made as written but think next time would add some rosemary. Thanks for the post.
I love eating this and making this dish is so easy! Just cut up and put in the oven. And the taste you get from it is delicious. Roasted veggies are the best! I had to leave out the potatoes since we're low carbing it. Made for Fall PAC 2011.
What a wonderful side dish! I made as written only instead of using baby carrots I used regular ones cut into chunks and on the larger chunks cut in half (which makes no difference to the recipe). Next time I think I will add some seasonings and there will be a next time. Made for Fall PAC 2011.