- 4 medium new potatoes
- 1 zucchini
- 1 large yellow squash
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 large sweet onion
- 10 baby carrots
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash all vegetables well.
- Cut potatoes, zucchini, and squash into chunks. Set aside.
- Cut peppers in half and remove seeds. Then cut into 1/4 inches slices. Place with first group of veggies.
- Cut onion in half, remove peel, and quarter. Place with the rest of the veggies.
- Carrots should be quartered lengthwise, and added to the others.
- Place all the vegetables in a roaster pan, drizzle olive oil over the vegetables and toss to ensure vegetables are entirely covered.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Cover pan with foil and place in a preheated 400 degree oven for 35 - 40 minutes. Remove foil and return to oven for 15 minutes to brown.