Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I found this on the web and it refers to a Jamie Oliver recipe. So I hope I am giving credit where credit is due! Always love roasted vegetables. I personally use as little of the oil as possible.
- 1 butternut pumpkin, peeled and cubed
- 2 red capsicums, cut into chunks
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 red onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Mix the herbs and spices with the oil and vinegar.
- Toss vegetables in the oil mixture.
- Heat oven to 475F or 245°C.
- Please vegetables in large roasting dish in single layer.
- Roast for 35-45 minutes stirring every 10 minutes.