- 1 small butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and diced
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 3 yukon gold potatoes, cubed
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 475°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the squash, red bell peppers, sweet potato, and Yukon Gold potatoes. Separate the red onion quarters into pieces, and add them to the mixture.
- In a small bowl, stir together thyme, rosemary, olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Toss with vegetables until they are coated. Spread evenly on a large roasting pan.
- Roast for 35 to 40 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes or until vegetables are cooked through and browned.