Recipe by Lvs2Cook
Excellent for a holiday meal! Although I don't like beets, they do add color and interest in the dish.
- 2 wholebulbs garlic
- 3 baking potatoes, quartered (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 3 medium beets, peeled and halved
- 1⁄2 lb fresh large mushroom, halved
- 1⁄2 lb baby carrots
- 1 large sweet onion, quartered
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 lb fresh green beans, trimmed
Directions See How It's Made
- Separate garlic bulbs into cloves, and peel cloves. Do not mince or crush, use cloves whole.
- Toss together garlic and next 9 ingredients; place on a lightly greased 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
- Bake at 450° for 15 minutes. Stir in green beans. Bake 15 more minutes.