Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
A great recipe that I got from a Kraft cookbook!
- 5 cups of assorted fresh fall vegetables (Carrots, onions, parsnips, rutabagas and turnips)
- 1⁄3 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Toss vegetables with dressing and cheese.
- Place veggie mixture on a greased foil-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
Thanks Graybert for sharing this tasty dish. My family and I really enjoyed the vegetables prepared this way. Easy to make with a lovely flavour.
I really enjoyed this recipe ~ I even got my veggie-hating DH to try some. I used carrots, onions, zucchini, and broccoli and baked at 375º until the veggies were tender and roasted nicely. I will be making again ~ thank you for posting the recipe!
Grrr-eat! A very tasty vegetable dish. I prepared it yesterday evening with carrot sticks and celery stalks. I'm having them for lunch at work and will probably think about how "war" vegetables have now become luxury food. The price of the turnips is a real turn off! I wish I had cut the carrots finer, next time I'll slice the chunks! For the Italian Dressing, I took inspiration from two recipes found in Zaar : House italian dressing (#14864)by MilleR and Italian dressing mix by Aroostook (#32269)to make my own. The smell that came from the oven was marvellous.