from weight watchers simply delicious cookbook, 5 pts per serving
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 eggplant, cut into 3/4 inch chunks
- 1 zucchini, cut into 3/4 inch chunks
- 2 red bell peppers, cored and cut into 3/4 inch chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 bunch arugula, coarsely chopped
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 ounces goat cheese, room temp
- 4 fat free tortillas, warmed
- 1preheat oven to 450.
- 2spray large roasting pan with nonstick spray.
- 3toss the veggies with oil and salt and spread in the pan.
- 4roast, stirring occasionally till they are tender and browned, about 40 minutes.
- 5meanwhile, combine arugula, tomato, vinegar and 1 tsp oil in a bowl.
- 6spread cheese on warmed tortills.
- 7divide veggies and arugula mixtures on tortillas and roll up.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Vegetable Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.8
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 11.2 mg
- Sodium 373.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free tortillas